Deanship of IT and Distance Learning receives the ISO Certificate of Business Continuity Management System “22301”. It is a result of its efforts in improving the quality of its procedures in accordance with high standards and in line with the vision of the Kingdom 2030.
You are here
- A team from the Deanship met with the Apps Pro Co. to discuss the mechanisms of developing the government resource planning system (Mawared) and ways to improve the user interfaces.
- Dr. Khalid Alnowaiser The Dean of IT and Distance Learning accompanied by a number of the deanship’s staff visited the Community College. The visit included a meeting to discuss the needs of the College, which will contribute to improving the educational environment for our students. Dr.
- The Executive Committee of the Human Resources System met with the Dean of Faculty and Staff Affairs, Dr. Mushrif Al Zahrani and the Dean of IT and Distance Learning Dr. Khalid Alnowaiser. The meeting discussed the stages of application of the system.
- The Executive Standing Committee for the Development of the Financial System met under the chairmanship of the Vice-Dean of e-Learning at the Deanship of Information Technology and Distance Learning, Dr. Adel Baisais. The meeting was attended by a number of the members of the Committee on Wednesday, 17/5/1440 H.
- Within its continuous success in the e-learning and in open sources fields, PSAU received the Excellence Award. The results of the third phase were announced National Center for Excellence Awards.
- Under the patronage of Dr. Abdulaziz Alhamid Rector of PSAU, Deanship of IT and Distance Learning organized a ceremony on Sunday13/1/2019 for the launch of Mawared System “Government Resources Planning”.
- The team of IT Services Portal met on Monday 12/4/1440H. the meeting discussed the portal’s suggested designs, editing, and launch date.
It is worth mentioning, the portal includes a number of services that benefit all the university members.
- Deanship of IT and Distance Learning received on 11/4/1440H a delegation from King Abdul Aziz City for Sciences and Technology.
- Dr. Khaled Alnowaiser Dean of IT and Distance Learning received at the Digital Content Development Center a delegation from Lectorio Company, which is interested in developing the content of the Medicine College. The meeting was on Monday 13/4/1440H.